Monday, June 25, 2007

The Precious Ones -- Sandy Spiceland


Today I held a 17 day old baby. She was so tiny; I guess she weighed about 5 pounds. She is the daughter of an eighteen year old girl. The baby, her mother, and two other women live in a ten feet by ten feet house. Ther house has a dirt floor and holes in the wall and a tin roof. Praise God we will build these women a house during our stay here!

Sandy Spiceland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandy what a wonderful day! I am enjoying all the pictures on your trip. You and Jerry stay healthy and enjoy every minute for me. I am with you all in spirit. Praying for all of you. Say hello to all the Torch friends we met last year and I hope they are there this year too.
I will keep up with you guys as the photos and info comes in.
Cathy Linss